Tuesday, February 26, 2008

SMALL CONTRIBUTIONS FOR OUR VOICE IN PARLIAMENT.

From a reader of Makkal Sakti Blog Vijayendiran Subramaniam.

Just an opinion

Pls advise your readers who want to contribute. Tell them no amount is insignificant. If they want to help and are financially challenged (I believe most of us are thanks to this Barang Naik govt.) they can contribute RM10 but they should take your post at Makkal Sakti and e-mail this appeal to their friends. If the e-mail is forwarded and it reaches 100,000 supporters / sympathizers and 10% of them contribute, then we would have raised RM100,000

Thanks. I have done my mearge contribution and I hope it helps.

Note: This strategy is being used by Jeff Ooi campaign as well. View link: http://www.usj.com.my/bulletin/upload/showthread.php?threadid=21465

By doing this we can contribute to more people, our help in a small way.

Thanks for your service to our community.

No comments: